Tuesday 29 July 2014

***REVIEW*** Three Years (Gypsy Brothers 5) by Lili Saint Germain

 Three Years ( Gypsy Brothers 5) by Lili Saint Germain

Every day for six years, I used to pray that I would find my way back to the boy I loved.

Until finally, one day, I did.

But that’s the funny thing about life. Nothing good ever lasts, not for me, anyway. You think you’re the one with the power, at least I did, but then I got careless. One tiny mistake, and now I am powerless to stop what comes next.

People think money equals power, but all the money in my bank account, the dirty notes laundered clean that my father left for me, are useless.

Money does not equal power. Power is held by the one with the knife in his hand, tracing shallow cuts into your skin.

Power is held by the one who owns you.

I had power once.

Now, I have nothing

WARNING!!! THERE WILL BE SPOILERS FROM BOOK 4, I WARN YOU NOW NOT TO READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY READ IT!!

I grabbed this book as soon as I got an email from Lili Saint Germain announcing the books release! Although I couldn't start it straight away as I had another review book on the go. But this morning I had to pick it up, and it was read in one sitting. I just can't get enough of this series!! Which is why I am pretty darn excited about the prequel trilogy 'Cartel' which is being released next year! 

Ok, so Four Score ended with Dornan finding out about Juliette, and Three Years picks right up shortly after. I love the darkness of this story. It focuses on Juliette being held captive by Dornan, and pops out some damn good surprises throughout. 

Of course there is a lot of darkness, especially in the torture she endures, but it was way more than I expected. Read the book and you'll find out! what I mean!! Old faces appear too. Who you ask? I won't say :)

Ms Saint Germain again manages to pull you in right from the first line of the book, and holds your attention extremely well to the end! I'm so excited for book 6, but it isn't out until September, so time better hurry itself on up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!