Saturday 31 May 2014

***REVIEW*** Four Score (Gypsy Brothers 4) by Lili Saint Germain

Love and hate aren’t all that different.

Two sides of the same coin, the yin and the yang.

Once upon a time, Jason Ross loved me. And now that he knows what I’ve done, I see the love and the hate warring within him.

I see the way he looks at me.

The way he wonders how I could do the things I’ve done.

I hear it in the way he begs me to stop, to leave this life and run away with him.

But there’s only one way I’m leaving LA.

And that’ll be when Dornan and the rest of his sons are dead and buried.

Jase might forgive me for what I’ve done.

But will he forgive me for the crimes I’m yet to commit?


THERE MAY BE SPOILERS FROM FOUR SCORE IN THIS REVIEW, AND WILL PROBABLY  BE SPOILERS FROM THE PREVIOUS 3 BOOKS.  SO IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THEM, LOOK AWAY NOW!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

I bought this the moment it was released as the first 3 books had me totally on edge! I picked it up yesterday and didn't put it down until I was finished! Lili Saint Germain really knows how to write some pretty dark books, and she knows just how to keep your attention by leaving the books on a  great cliffhanger! 

Four Score picks up right where Five Miles left off, with Jase telling Sammi he knows who she really is, Juliette. The bombs have blasted, and yet Dornan survived, but is in a coma. Bloody hell! It was a crazy ending to book 3, and book 4 is no exception. In Four Score we see what happens between Jase and Juliette now that Jase knows her secret, and where does Elliot fit in? To be honest I want Jase and Juliette together, he was her first love, she was his. They are meant to be together. 

I freaking love Juliette, she is such a feisty girl, knows what she wants, and exactly how to get it. 

Book 4 seemed a little tamer than the previous ones, in regards to Juliettes plan, but this one gives a  little more depth into Juliettes past, and Jase's too. The ending is left on another major cliffhanger, leaving me so frustrated and needing more!!!

A brilliant read, and now I am desperate to read the next, which I have been told will be out at the end of July! TOO LONG A WAIT!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!