Wednesday 23 April 2014

Today, April 23rd 2014, is once again World Book Night!! I love WBN, and look forward to it each year/


This year the book I was given is Confessions of a GP by Benjamin Daniels. I was so glad this book was on the list as I remember very well reading it! I was in the hospital waiting room for a long time while my other half was having some tests done. I remember the book making me laugh out loud, an I mean to the point that other people were looking at me! Even the receptionist commented that I must be reading something funny.  This is why I chose this book. I think everyone needs to have something to make them smile, therefore I will be giving this book out with a smile on my face :)




Below is the complete list of WBN 2014 books, and you can click on each individual one to learn more about that book.

 For more information on WBN, go here http://www.worldbooknight.org/


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAPPY WORLD BOOK NIGHT PEOPLE!!

 

 

 

 

 

Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch

Four Warned by Jeffrey Archer

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne

After the Funeral by Agatha Christie

Short Stories by Roald Dahl

Confessions of a GP by Dr Benjamin Daniels

Hello Mum by Bernardine Evaristo

Getting Rid of Matthew by Jane Fallon

Theodore Boone by John Grisham

The Humans by Matt Haig

The Perfect Murder by Peter James

Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin

Today Everything Changes by Andy McNab

Geezer Girls by Dreda Say Mitchell

CHERUB: The Recruit by Robert Muchamore

Whatever it Takes by Adele Parks

Black Hills by Nora Roberts

The Boy with the Topknot by Sathnam Sanghera

Gorky Park by Martin Cruz Smith

59 Seconds by Richard Wiseman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!