Saturday 1 February 2014

*** REVIEW*** The Bear Project by Doris O'Connor



The Bear Project by +Doris O'connor

When Animal conservationist Emmi Layne meets bad boy Cole Jackson there is no denying the instant lust between them. She has a thing for bears, after all. However, you cannot build a relationship on awesome sex alone, especially when you live on different continents, and have nothing in common.
Everything changes when Emmi discovers that their night of passion has left her with more than erotic memories. She has no means of contacting him, even if she wanted to, but she hasn't counted on this bear shifter's determination.
Cole is not what he seems, and he will stop at nothing to claim what's his—even if that means breaking all the rules. Can he trust the mating bond to deliver, or will it spell the end of an ancient blood line? With the odds stacked against them, can this unlikely duo find happiness together?
Be Warned: rimming, spanking, anal sex, bondage

I received a copy of this book from Doris herself in return for an honest review.

I remember reading The first Projects book, The Orgasm Project, and loving it. So when I heard the second in the series was coming out, I got extremely excited! I mean, more shifters from Doris O'Connor! What more could I want :) Everyone knows I love Doris' shifters, so I jumped at the chance of reviewing this one.

And it didn't disappoint! I love love love Cole so damn much, total sex on legs this guy is. And his growl could be heard jumping form the pages :) 

Emmi is an Animal Conservationist, and is on a tour to see Bears in their natural habitat. When the tour bus leaves her stranded in the middle of nowhere, she bumps onto Cole, and thus starts a night of great passion. I liked Emmi a lot, a sweet girl, who can definitely handle herself! There were times I felt so sorry for her, but she is a strong person, and gets through things she needs to. 

Cole, well, Cole is fantastic. He is creeping up on my character favourites list :)

I enjoyed seeing charatcers from the last book too, and seeing how their lives were getting on now (if you've read The Orgasm Project, you may remember a little trio?).

I thoroughly enjoyed the storyline of the book, happy, sad, and god damn hot!!! No more from me as I can't think of what else to say without spoiling anything!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Dee :-) Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!