Thursday 12 September 2013

20 This or That Questions with... Xandra James!!


Well hey there!

Xandra James is joining me for my 20qs this week. Lets see what answers she has!!



Food
Sweet or savoury? Always Sweet
Salad or sandwich? Sandwich
Macdonalds or Burger King? Ick. Erm, do I have to choose? I guess the fries in BK. You don't have to choose :) but the fries in BK are pretty good :D
White meat or red meat? Probably red meat.

Entertainment
Bon Jovi or Guns n Roses? Ooh, this is tough. I loved both when I was younger. Err, probably GnR. I love the original GnR, but Bon Jovi are more my kinda band!
Movie or book? Depends on my mood, but I love falling in to a book.
Movies or TV shows? Probably movies.
Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? Harry Potter for me.
Damon or Stefan Salvatore? Who are these people?? I am in shock with how many people don't watch Vampire Diaries!!!
True Blood or Vampire Diaries? I've seen a couple of episodes of TB, so I guess True Blood.
Friends or Sex and the City? Friends.
Star Wars or Star Trek? Probably Star Trek, unless it's the original Star Wars with Hans Solo

Random
Dominance or submission? Dominance but depends ;) ;)
Kisses or hugs? Hugs
Bath or shower? Bathwith lots of bubble.
Call or text? Text. I hate having to ring people and be sociable! Haha, I'm the same sometimes!
Date night: stay in or go out? Stay in with my hubby!
Singing or dancing? Another tough one I'll do both badly but I guess I prefer singing.
Vanilla or kink? Vanilla with just a hint of sauce ;) mmm, chocolate sauce!!
Cotton or satin? Cotton.

Anything you'd like to add, or anything new you'd like to tell us about while you're here?

Thanks for having me here today, Dee. I'm putting my marketing hat on now and saying sign up for new releases over at my website. Dirty Tricks is releasing soon and you won't want to miss it! ;)

Short Blurb:

Cat was desperate, but pretending to be a ghost to stop the renovation on the neighbouring manor house was a new low even for her. All she needed to do, though, was slow down the renovation and figure out a way to make the owner pay for stealing her family home years before. Everything was perfect until a new guy arrived on site, turning her plans for revenge upside down, and her body to a puddle of lusty mush. But when she finds out the secret he's been keeping, will their attraction be strong enough to hold them together? Or will family ties tear them apart?

Thanks so much for stopping by Xandra!!!!

About me:   Multi-published author, Xandra James, has always wanted to write romance books. Even when she was sneaking peaks at the hot bits, too young to fully appreciate them, she dreamt of writing her own.
Now, older and wiser, she's got the opportunity to project her slightly dark and wacky, British sense of humour onto others, whilst still writing the hot bits - bonus!
When not writing, Xandra is thinking of excuses as to why she shouldn't be doing the housework, looking after a husband and cats that refuse to pick up after themselves and climbing the mountain in her house that's affectionately called her tbr pile.
She currently holds the crown for Queen Procrastinator – something she's very proud of – so you can usually find her online, somewhere, when she really should be writing.




1 comment:

  1. Good to know I'm not the only one that likes the fries in BK and who doesn't watch VD. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!