Thursday 5 September 2013

20 This or That Questions with... Laurel Cremant!!

Hi guys!

Time for another 20qs and this time Laurel Cremant is in the hot seat :D



Food
Sweet or savoury? Sweet
Salad or sandwich? Sandwich all the way. Preferably a spicy Italian.
Macdonalds or Burger King? Hmmm neither. Im a Five Guys Burger kind of gal I've never heard of this!
White meat or red meat? Red. Theres just something so mouth-watering about a big juicy steak I couldn't agree more!

Entertainment
Bon Jovi or Guns n Roses? Guns n Roses, I love my bad boys
Movie or book? Is this a trick question? Book for the win! No trick :D
Movies or TV shows? TV Shows, I like being able to continue the obsession. I know what you mean, but I get so down when a favourite TV show ends for good. Like Chuck, I miss Chuck :(
Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? Lord of the Rings, but truthfully its more of a tie.
Damon or Stefan Salvatore? Lol! See below.
True Blood or Vampire Diaries? Neither. The one girl on earth with a magical hoo-ha just doesnt make sense to me. Lol
Friends or Sex and the City? Friends. Carrie and Mr. Big never pulled at my heart strings the way Ross and Rachel did. Awh there was jsut something about those 2 wasn't there!
Star Wars or Star Trek? Lol, Again neither. Im more of a Dr. Who head.

Random
Dominance or submission? Dominance
Kisses or hugs? Kisses
Bath or shower? Shower, preferably one for two Ooh!
Call or text? Text
Date night: stay in or go out? Going out, it builds more anticipation.
Singing or dancing? Dancing
Vanilla or kink? Oh kink all the way!
Cotton or satin? Satin

Anything you'd like to add, or anything new you'd like to tell us about while you're here?
Yup! Thanks for having me on today. I loved the questions. I was expecting something like the usual interview questions, but should have known Id get something a lot more fun from you! I'm glad you enjoyed them!! Thanks for agreeing to it!

My latest book titled Persuasion Skills was released in July and features a friends-to-lovers couple that burn up the pages. If youre in the mood for a sexy escape, check out this pair of stubborn lovers.

Persuasion Skills is available via Amazon (US)/(UK), All Romance, Bookstrand and Evernight

Evernight: http://www.evernightpublishing.com/persuasion-skills-by-laurel-cremant/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dee, Thanks for the questions. It was fun. I miss Chuck too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!