Sunday 11 August 2013

Weekly Recall!! 4th Aug - 10th Aug

 Weekly Recall! 4th Aug-10th August

Book image courtesy of http://sweetclipart.com/
 
Hi guys :D

So we're half way into the school holidays, and I'm kind of glad already!

This week I reviewed 7 Sinful Secrets by The Nuthouse Scribblers which you can find here (it's brilliant by the way)!

I also reviewed Chance by Ella Grey (a small review), which you cna find here.

London Saint James popped in for my 20qs this week. See it here.

And I done the Friday Five meme too, thats here.

Not much going on on the blog this week, i've been reading a great book though for a great author friend of mine, but unfortunately I can't post a review yet as it hasn't been sent off to the publishers yet. But I can assure you, it's amazing!

Movies/TV, me and the other half are still watching Sons of Anarchy at night times, and still loving it! My sister has stayed over this week, and we watched the new Les Miserable together (she's seen it 6 times already, ti was a first for me). It was good, but not as good as I was expecting. I think the singing the whole way through was a little OTT at times. It did make me cry though :/

See you guys soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!