Thursday 25 July 2013

20 This or That questions with.... Jorja Lovett!!

Hi guys! Welcome back!

Today Jorja Lovett is around answering my 20 qs, see what she has to say :)



Food
Sweet or savoury? Definitely sweet. Given the chance I'm pretty sure I could survive on chocolate alone. If I wasn't diabetic, I think I could too :)
Salad or sandwich? Sandwich. Salad is a side dish as far as I'm concerned lol
Macdonalds or Burger King? Hmm I prefer the taste of Burger King I think. Unfortunately for my waistline they've opened one just across the road. Thats torture!
White meat or red meat? I eat a lot of chicken but a well done steak is my idea of food heaven.

Entertainment
Bon Jovi or Guns n Roses? Bon Jovi. I prefer their songsand their lead singer is a lot prettier to look at. So much prettier :D
Movie or book? That's a toughie! I own as many DVDs as I do books. If I've read a book and it gets made into a movie, I usually prefer the book to be honest.
Movies or TV shows? Total TV addict!
Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? Harry Potter. I never really got into the Lord of the Rings.
Damon or Stefan Salvatore? I started off as a Stefan fan (I don't go for bad boys) but I think Damon has overtaken him in my affections. Stefans too much of a softie for me!
True Blood or Vampire Diaries? True Blood! Where else do you get to see Joe Manganiello naked and growling? My idea of heaven!!
Friends or Sex and the City? As much as I loved Sex and the City, Carrie was a whiny bitch. So I'm going with Friends because it appeals to my sense of humour. How you doin'? ;) I'm doin' fine baby how you doin'! I love Friends too, and I love Joey!
Star Wars or Star Trek? I love the early Star Wars films but I'll go with Star Trek. I watched the old stuff and enjoyed it as much as the new films. Plus, I had a huge crush on Wil Wheaton in TNG.

Random
Dominance or submission? I'm a control freak so I have to say dominance.
Kisses or hugs? Can never get enough kisses!
Bath or shower? I prefer a bath if I ever get peace to have one. Preferably with a book and some choccies. Now I'm not a bath person, but that sounds like a nice peaceful time!
Call or text? I like a saucy text :O
Date night: stay in or go out? We don't go out very often, so when we do we make the most of it. I love having an excuse to get dressed up. Me too
Singing or dancing? Karaoke scares me to death so I'll go with dancing.
Vanilla or kink? A little bit of both :D
Cotton or satin? Slinky satin for me please.

Anything you'd like to add, or anything new you'd like to tell us about while you're here?

Thanks for having me. This was fun! My latest news is that the second book in my series, The Wild Irish Wolves, is coming soon. 'The Wolf on the Run' is the follow-up to 'The Wolf on the Hill' and will be released Oct/Nov.


I've also just signed a contract for an exciting new series with Total-E-Bound, so watch this space!

Keep up to date with what's happening via my blog
 
Thanks for coming by Jorja! i must get started on Wolfie book 1 
(I know I know, I'm sorry!!), in order to catch book 2 when it 
comes out! And congrats on the new series, looking forward to it! 


2 comments:

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!