Thursday 11 July 2013

20 This or That Questions with... Aimee Duffy!!!




Well Howdy do!

Thursday again folks, and Aimee Duffy is here with me today :)

Come on in Aimee, grab a drink and a chair!


Hi Dee, thank you so much for having me on your blog. These questions are fun!

Food
Sweet or savoury? Sweet. Give me chocolate anything over crisps :o)
Salad or sandwich? Salad. I’m one of those crazy people who hate butter, marge or even mayo! I can't get away with butter or marj in sandwiches either!
Macdonalds or Burger King? I love the McDonald’s wrap things, but not much else.
White meat or red meat? White. I have an irrational fear of red meat. :O why?

Entertainment
Bon Jovi or Guns n Roses? Aw that’s tough. I love them both, though BJ is prettier to look at so I’ll go with him ;o) Oh he's deinately much better to look at!! ;)
Movie or book? Book.
Movies or TV shows? TV shows. The Vampire Diaries is my weekly addiction. Yey!!!! Me too!!!
Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? Lord of the Rings, every time.
Damon or Stefan Salvatore? Ew, Stefan shouldn’t be allowed in this question lol. Damon or Klaus would be harder ;o) You know I actually agree!!!!
True Blood or Vampire Diaries? The Vampire Diaries, because the baddies are way hotter, but I watch both. Devotedly.
Friends or Sex and the City? Both? It’s hard to choose...
Star Wars or Star Trek? Star Wars.

Random
Dominance or submission? My favourite stories are the ones where an alpha dom is brought to his knees by the heroine.
Kisses or hugs? Neither. I’m not touchy feely :o)
Bath or shower? Shower.
Call or text? Text. With no grammar or spelling. It’s like getting time off! Ha ha
Date night: stay in or go out? Go out.
Singing or dancing? I’ll stick to the dancing. I could empty a bar if I got near the mic. Me and you both!
Vanilla or kink? Soft Kink
Cotton or satin? Satin

Thanks again for having me!

Anything you'd like to add, or anything new you'd like to tell us about while you're here?
Yes, if you don’t mind. The second book in my Price of Fame Series, Never Say Never, is out now! It can be read as a standalone, or a follow on to The Monster of Fame. The hero is a little bit dominant in the bedroom, but he’s met his match with Chloe! You can find out more here www.aimeeduffy.co.uk

Excellent! I'm looking forward to reading this! Thanks for stopping by Aimee!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!