Sunday 30 June 2013

Wekly Recall! 23rd June-29th June!

Book image courtesy of http://sweetclipart.com/
Sun 23rd June - Sat 29th June

I haven't read much this week I'm afraid, been rather busy with school meetings etc. But here's what I did read:

I reviewed Breaking Bethany by Anna Keraleigh. You can find my review here.

I read the much awaited anthology Her Type of Guy by +Doris O'connor +Raven McAllan +Michaela Rhua Ella Grey and Morgan King. You can find my review here.

As for TV/Movies this week, me and the OH have caught up on The Killing season3 now, and are waiting for the new episode this week (Netflix are streaming it the day after its been aired). So we started watching Sons of Anarchy, and although we've only watched 2 episodes so far, it's rather good. And Charlie Hunnam is quite hot in it too! He looks pretty darn good in that biker Jacket.

I finished watching season 2 of Call The Midwife, and I'm eagerly awaiting the Christmas Special later this year. And I eventually watched The Hunger Games yesterday! I gave it 3 stars, but the book was is much better.

Also this week I had Laurel Cremant guesting, Michaela Rhua showing off her new release, and Thianna D was answering my 20 This or That Questions.

Thats all for this week folks, ta-ta for now :D

Dee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!