Thursday 23 May 2013

20 This or That questions with..... Tara Chevrestt!!!!





Well hello people!!!

Thursday again, so you know what that means!! And today Tara Chevrestt is here with me, and I'm digging lol!

So come on in Tara, sit down and grab a drink!


Food
Sweet or savoury? I like sweet. I mean, I wouldn't like a sweet steak--actually I like cinnamon chipotle so I guess I do--but I love sweet wine. Cinnamon chipotle? Never tasted it!

Salad or sandwich? Depends. Am I eating out? Salad. Less messy.

Macdonalds or Burger King? Neither. I don't eat that stuff, not since I saw that article about the pink stuff they put in their chicken. *shudders* Oh! i don't think I want to know!!

White meat or red meat? White mostly. In an effort to be healthier this year, I no longer use ground beef. I use pork or turkey instead, but I do eat an occasional filet mignon. Ooh I love a good Filet Mignon! And Pork Mince is fab for meatballs :)

Entertainment
Bon Jovi or Guns n Roses? Neither. I like rap. I'll take Too Short or Ice Cube any day. Ice Cuby babay!

Movie or book? Depends. If I'm interested in a book but it's 500 pages, I'll go for the movie instead. It's rare that a book can hold me for 500 pages. Too much detail.  But I love books and always have one in hand (or my kindle).

Movies or TV shows? Hm. Both...but I don't like NEW movies. They are crap and they are just copying off old ones. It seems Hollywood is running out of ideas. I like Turner Classic Movies and I like TV shows that take us back in time: Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries and Bomb Girls. I also like Law & Order, but my favorite is stuff in or portraying the past. I love old movies too, To Kill a Mocking bird, Goodbye Mr Chips, Boys Town... I could be here all day!

Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? Neither. Not remotely interested.

Damon or Stefan Salvatore? I have no idea who those people are.

True Blood or Vampire Diaries? Never read either one.

Friends or Sex and the City? I like Sex and the City! I have both movies. They made me laugh so hard. I remember one of the girls crapping her pants in the first movie and Samantha and the condoms in movie two. LOL Sex and the City is soooo funny!

Star Wars or Star Trek? Ick. Neither. Ick... you can't ick Star Wars!!!

Random
Dominance or submission? I don't play those games. No man will ever dominate me in any way. I prefer to be on an equal basis with my partner. Love & respect, not BDSM. Good answer :)

Kisses or hugs? Who's offering? I'm pretty standoffish and don't care to be touched. I'll take a hug from a family member, but no kisses. Husband only. I have this "arm's length" rule. You must stand an arm length away. LOL So if I see you I shouldn't run up tp hug you I take it ;P

Bath or shower? I like both. I like a bubble bath when I need to de-stress, but mostly I shower.

Call or text? Text. I can't hear on the telephone.

Date night: stay in or go out? Stay in. I'll make a nice meal and we'll watch a TV show together that we both like--such as Top Gear.

Singing or dancing? Dancing. I can't carry a tune due to my deafness, but I can feel bass.

Vanilla or kink? I plead the fifth...but no BDSM games. :)

Cotton or satin? Cotton. Skin can breathe.

Anything you'd like to add, or anything new you'd like to tell us about while you're here?
 
Yes, I have a new release coming up June 1st that I'm terribly excited about. It's a contemporary romance on the set of a reality TV show for AUTHORS. The show is called The Next Bestseller and 7 authors vie for a contract with a Big 6 publisher, 100,000 dollars, and title of the next bestseller. It's being released by Escape Publishing, a digital imprint of Harlequin Enterprises - Australia. You can mark it to read on Goodreads. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17760130-plotting-to-win

I'd love to know...what challenges do you think they will have to face in this competition?
Oh wow, that sounds really interesting! It is definately going on my to read list! Hmm, I wonder what things will happen? Some very jealous and greedy people? Murders maybe? Ooh... I'm getting excited!!

Thanks for having me!
You are very welcome! Come back any time!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Tara! Looking very forward to reading 'Plotting to Win'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! And your upcoming release is going on my to be read list for sure! I love a bit of intrigue with my romance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview, guys! Good luck with the release, Tara! I love the sound of this one and added it to my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some fab answers :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!