Wednesday 17 April 2013

Whats your favourite recipe?

Hiya folks :)

Today I thought I'd do a recipe post as I have nothing else to post today!

Here's my favourite recipe, I had this yesterday :) This picture does not do it justice!

Ham and Mushroom tomato pasta

  • 1/2 a 400g tin of Tomato Soup
  • 4 medium mushrooms sliced
  • 2 big slices of ham sliced into strips or squares
  • 30g cubed cheese (any you want)
  • 125g Tagliatelle Pasta

Fry the mushrooms and ham in a little oil until they brown, then add the Tomato Soup, and simmer. Once the soup is hot, add the cheese and stir until the cheese is melted and the soup turns to a nice thick sauce.

Meanwhile, cook your pasta according to the packet instructions (fresh is better, about 3-4 minuites cooking time). Once thats done, throw it in the pan with your sauce and mix well.

Serve, sit down, and enjoy :)

Whats your favourite thing to eat?

2 comments:

  1. I can't eat pasta unless it's gluten free, and hate cheese lol. But I use a lot of rice. So ham prawns and chicken, peppers, mushroom and onions in a tomato and chilli sauce with rice... Yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, that must be a pain hainv got buy gluten frees tuff all the time :/

    That sounds yummy though :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!