Sunday 24 March 2013

*** REVIEW *** His Secret Dancer by Faberge Nostromo

Worlds collide when Franci sees Danielle at Tomasz’s club and Dan’s secret is laid bare. Can love conquer all and these star-crossed lovers embrace their star cross-dresser in a boy-girl-boy/girl ménage a trois?
 

Dan's drab life is a world away from his secret life as Danielle, the burlesque star of Tomasz's transvestite nightclub, Trans-Action.

Having found 'her' inner T girl as a student, Danielle has discovered the power of her femininity and her talent to entice and excite—but she realizes that Dan's life is losing the passion it once had.

As Danielle's relationship with Tomasz takes her deeper into both her lover and his world, encountering passions neither thought they dare explore, demure Francine is too often left to her own devices and desires. Her only release is in the fantasies inspired by the customers who pass through her life and her patisserie.

Does she want a man in her life or a woman? Or both...

Seeing her man exploring her wardrobe she decides to embrace the power of her own sexuality. Then a sizzling encounter with Tomasz unlocks the vixen in her and sets their two worlds on a collision course.

Can Dan bring Dan's world and Danielle's together—especially when he discovers Danielle's secret lover secretly loving Francine?

Or will Tomasz come between them both? 


I was so chuffed when Faberge's debut novel came out a couple of weeks ago, and I was dying to get my hands on a copy! So off I ran to Amazon to purchase a copy for my kindle! :)

This is the first trans-gender novel I have read, and at first I wasn't sure what to expect. But I actually really liked it!

There was a lot, and I mean a lot, of sex in the story, but there was still a story behind it all. The sex was good though ;) M/F, M/TG, M/TG/F scenes

Danielle, Tomaz, Francine and Dan (well, Dan is Danielle, but when you read it you understand why they are 2 different characters totally). I liked them all, and hope the way it ended is the way it's going to last!

The description in hte book was great, I could really see the club in my mind, and could definately feel how sexy and feminine Franci and Danni felt in their stockings and lingerie.

Please, if you haven't already, get your hands on a copy here:

Amazon
Breathless Press

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!