Thursday 3 January 2013

A Most Unusual Mistress by Raven McAllan

Why be a wife if a mistress has more fun? All Adriana has to do is get Ashley to agree.

Finding her intended bollix deep in his mistress, when she was trembling with wanting, did not impress Adriana. If being a mistress entailed being part of such passion, then a mistress only she would be.

Ashley. Earl of Addersley thought otherwise. He wanted a wife on his terms. Terms that would send this lady of the ton screaming, or would they?






I was given a copy of this for free from the Author, just as a gift, which I was very happy about. So of course I will give a review on it! Thank you Raven!! :D

I pretty much read this whole book yesterday, in one go!

When I first opened the book, I read a few lines, and thought 'nope, I'm not going to be able to get away with this'. Nothing to do with the story, but I've never been one who could get away with 'classic' books. It's the language I think, too 'oldy worldy' for me.

But....

I loved every word of it! Ms McAllan has done a brilliant job with this, and there is no doubt in my mind I will be reading more of her regency novels.

At first, I didn't think I was going to like Ash very much, but as the story went on, I realized he seems like a man who just knows what he wants.  He wanted Riana, as his wife or his mistress. Riana needs to decide which she wants to be. She finds her beloved doing naughty things with his mistress, and wonders why only the mistress and not the wife is touched and treated like that. So decides to send out notice of their nuptuals being called off, and become Ash's mistress.

The story was great, and when the amazing sex scene eventually arose (pardon the pun!), I was desperate to see how Riana reacted. And it was amazing. I will go into no further detail!

Well done Raven, this was a fantastic book, and looking very forward to your print book arriving in the post!

You can find Raven and her books here

http://ravenmcallan.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.ravenmcallan.com/





2 comments:

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!