Saturday 22 December 2012

Sorry I've not been around much

I've not been around much, I know, naughty me. But to be honest I've not been able to keep my head in a book for very long. I had a bad headache or a good few days though which probably wasn't helping at all.

At the minute I'm reading 5 books!
  •  
  • The End of Your Life book club by Will Schwalbe
  • The Twelve Days of Christmas by Trisha Ashley
  • Winter Warmers by Carole Matthews
  • Vanilla-Free Christmas by Doris O'Connor, Raven McAllan, R Brennan and more
  • A Most Unusual Mistress by Raven McAllan
The End of Your Life Book Club I seem to be struggling with so haven't picked it up in a while.

I need to get my reading mo-jo back!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!