Friday 12 October 2012

Amazon kindle lending library launched in the UK





Just read this in the news.


Amazon have today announced the launch  of their Kindle Lending Library. Customers can lend from loads of different titles like the Harry Potter books and more.






Great I thought! Until I read on. You have to sign up to Amazons Prime account which costs £49 per year.
So now I'm not so sure, is this a good deal? Would I spend more than £49 a year on kindle books anyway? I'm not sure as I tend to buy the cheaper books (or just get free ones) on kindle, and lend others from my library as E-books. Is it worth buying them yourself then you have them forever?

Hmm, this will be something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!